In the past month, I’ve been on the run and most of the time I didn’t have too much time to prepare a big lunch. and I’m sure this had happended to you, so next time, you are on the go (like me) this avocado toast may come in hand any day of the week
Addictive and healthy avocado toast, it’s tasty,simple but rich in flavour.
Avocado Toast works perfectly for breakfast, lunch and as snack and it’s kids friendly.
Avocado Toast with Spinach and Salsa Guisada
Makes: 2 Portions
Prep Time: 10 min
- Bread Slice (of your choice)
- 1/2 cup Spinach.
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp mayo (of your choice)
- Salsa guisada, to taste
- Cheddar cheese or fresh cheese
- Olive oil to drizzle
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Start toasting your bread (or, simply just warm it up)
2. Meanwhile, mix avocado mayo, salt and pepper to taste, until get a very smooth consistency (use a fork for this)
3. Spread avocado mix on the toast
4. Place spinach and cheese on top of avocado mix. Drizzle Salsa guisada to taste, and add a few drops of olive oil.